Monday 8 June 2015

Working with Adam on a song.

I want to tell you a bit about Adam and how it is working with him.

Adam is studying music at university.  He is about my age and quite cool in his own way.  I find it easy to talk to him and that he is ready to try anything on his synthesizer.

We have spent a lot of time trying things on my "Minute's Silence" song.

This treatment of "Minute's Silence" resulted from discussions and trial and error.  The version has french horns playing the melody and tubas the bass.  This gives the music the sense of being an anthem.



The following video shows Adam and I working on the arrangement.  Other videos can be seen here and here.



I hope you like it, but should tell you that we just used a piano and Dad's voice for my AGOSCI presentation.  That version can be seen at around 14.40 of the video posted in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment